Oakridge Nursery and Landscaping Inc. is an award winning landscape design, installation, and nursery company that has been in business since 1979. We are a Design/Build firm built around our motto “Specialist in creating outdoor living environments.” We have a specific focus on superior design, product implementation, and service.
Oakridge Nursery is currently looking for a qualified Landscape Designer that will take a lead role throughout the duration of a project, from initial phone conversation and design through construction completion and billing.
- Bachelors of Landscape Design or Architecture
- Minimum 3+ years of successful design, sales, and project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Use a proactive approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of hardscape design and construction
- Demonstrate extensive plant knowledge related to area
- Must be able to assess and quantify items and products for projects
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients
- Answer calls in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Posses strong follow-through skills
- Exemplify excellent people skills and strong verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Great sense of humor and positive/can do attitude
This full time salary and performance based position offers a competitive wage, incentive plan, comprehensive benefits, and a spectacular corporate culture that promotes growth, learning, teamwork, and employee satisfaction.