Seasonal-full time and part time positions
We are seeking people who love plants, people and the outdoors to fill seasonal full time and part time positions with the opportunity for extended hours during the spring and early summer, reduced thereafter. Flexibility in scheduling required (Including evenings and weekends). Basic plant knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling plants and products
- Learning point of sale system and assisting customers at the checkout counter
- Answering phone calls
- Unloading trucks
- Dead-heading, restocking and maintaining plants
- Must be able to lift 10-20lbs repeatedly and must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Working in a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat and rain
- Willingness to learn
This job will require you to be on your feet for a duration of the day. Please note this is a position that will involve bending, lifting, and other physical tasks. In addition to physical movement, this position is subjected to hot and humid conditions both in the greenhouse and outdoors as well as varying temperatures and conditions outdoors.